Re: how do I remove vids from 5 Min?

  • montecristo830
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
      Thanks, Jay. Good point about not reading the TOS. I didn't. In the TOS you quoted, it doesn't say anything about them using advertising on the video itself (I understand on the site, they have to earn money somehow). I use CC w/Blip but maybe I should put the logo on my video? It's cool for others to distribute the video, by all means please do, but not ads on it w/o sharing the earnings.

      ~Dina