Re: [videoblogging] Kaltura has Released a Community Edition (in Alpha)

  • Rupert
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2009
      Wow. This sounds really good. Can't wait to check it out.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2009
        > I will be installing this Alpha release in the coming days and integrating
        > it with the WordPress plugin they provide. Anyone who wants to play with
        > this feel free to email me and I'll give to access when ready. I will be
        > doing this on a private dev. site...

        I'd love to see what a fully featured Kaltura community platform looks
        like. I still am not sure if I buy into browser-based editing, but
        I'd like to be proven wrong.

        http://ryanishungry.com
        http://jaydedman.com
        http://twitter.com/jaydedman
        917 371 6790
      • Lauren Galanter
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2009
          Wow, that does sound cool. I'd be interested in playing around with it.

          This, the OV conference, <video tag> and Ogg support in FF 3.5...there's so
          much happening with FOSS video right now...it's exciting! Feels like it's
          un-stagnating things.

          -lauren

          Lauren Galanter

          www.laurengalanter.com