HTML test ala Verdi

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      I just saw verdi's latest post where he shows how to embed an Ogg
      video on your blog to take advantage of the new Firefox release:
      http://reports.graymattergravy.com/2009/06/02/video-tag-embed-with-fallbacks/

      Verdi provides copy-paste code to allow for fallbacks in case someone
      doesnt have the new Firefox that can automatically play an Ogg video.
      If the person has Safari, it'll play a mp4. If the person has any
      other browser version, it'll fallback to Flash. VERY elegant.

      Now you can go FOSS and eat your cake too.

      http://ryanishungry.com
      http://jaydedman.com
      http://twitter.com/jaydedman