miro question

  • Richard (Show) Hall
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2009
      I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but that never stopped me before.

      Does anyone know if it's possible to clear videos from the MIRO queue that
      have not yet downloaded?

      I've been looking through help and stuff, and also can't find a contact for
      question, or a discussion board or anything.

      It's my anal nature that, if I don't want to watch something, I want to
      delete it from the queue even though I haven't downloaded it. Keeps
      everything organized and neat, and I can do it in other aggregators.

      ...peace...richard

      --
      Richard (Show) Hall
      http://richardshow.org