Re: [videoblogging] Re: Blog World Expo and New Media Conference [ Vloggercon 2009? ]

  • Kath O'Donnell
    Message 1 of 14 , May 16, 2009
      fwiw I really liked the 24hours24artists concept so people could tune
      in from different locations & broadcast from different locations. it's
      not face2face meetup which is the best part about conferences (for me
      anyway), but there is the chat aspect, and archives later to watch. I
      wonder if a mogulus/similiar broadcast could be done over a w/e &
      people could speak on these if there are topics they want to cover or
      work to show. maybe if there were gaps in schedule, people from the
      audience could speak on video if they wanted. (have a single director
      perhaps to co-ordinate switching, or a couple in different timezones)
      but I haven't made it to any of the vlogger conferences due to
      work/travel costs/time/timezones. I've always liked hearing about them
      and watching remotely where possible.
      kath