Re: [videoblogging] VideoBlogging From Asia

    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2009
      > I'm a military pensioner desiring to travel, film, upload, and get paid.
      > Around August 2009 I'll begin touring in Hawaii then the Philippines, Guam,
      > and Viet Nam for 2 years.
      > Was considering employing a grant writer to raise funds to pay expenses of
      > making an interesting video blog or Satellite presentation. Expenses for
      > locating and employing crewmembers met during my travels.
      > Any advice, recommendations or suggestions?

      If you havent already, be smart to write a brief paragraph explaining
      what exactly you plan to document. From your description so far, it's
      unclear what we'd actually see.

      As far as getting grants or making money to videoblog, welcome to the
      big challenge. If you can pull it off, youll have lots of advice to
      give people here.

      http://ryanishungry.com
      http://jaydedman.com
      http://twitter.com/jaydedman