Dumb Idiots Video Blog To Return

  • Pat Cook
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2009
      Hi everyone:

      Recently I have decided revive the Dumbass Idiots Video Blog I have which features dumb people caught in the act of doing dumb things, but I'm retooling it whereas it takes after the spirit of TruTV's "World's Dumbest....." series.

      The videos will also be streamed as well in Windows Media &
      Nullsoft Streaming Video formats as well (Using VP 6.2 as the codec
      for NSV).

      I'll post more videos soon (Some will be originals), but for now, I just wanted to make this announcement while I attempt to build a website for it.

      Cheers :)

      Pat Cook
      patsblogs@...
      Denver, CO
      BLOGS & PODCASTS
      AS MY WORLD TURNS - http://asmyworldturns.webs.com/
      AS MY WEIGHT LOSS WORLD TURNS - http://asmyweightlossworldturns.webs.com/

      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2009
        > Recently I have decided revive the Dumbass Idiots Video Blog I have which features dumb people caught in the act of doing dumb >things, but I'm retooling it whereas it takes after the spirit of TruTV's "World's Dumbest....." series.

        whats the URL?

        http://ryanishungry.com
        http://jaydedman.com
        http://twitter.com/jaydedman