Re: [videoblogging] Using thesis theme for my videoblog - check it out

  • Rupert
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2009
      I love Thesis.
      Further to my SEO post a couple of weeks ago, Thesis has some nice SEO
      benefits.
      I just launched my wife's new business site using Thesis, and within
      24 hours she was in the top 10 for her most important search phrase on
      Google, with a brand new domain and site.
      So if you want to get found for a particular subject or business, it's
      a good Theme to start with - combining with the other SEO plugins &
      tools I mentioned before.
      Also, it's super easy to customise - you can do the styling from
      within the WP admin panel, without having to muck about with Wordpress
      CSS. I know CSS well, and can hand code it easily, but hate altering
      it in WordPress. God help anyone who doesn't know CSS trying to
      customise a theme, so the Thesis control panel is a definite boon.

      Rupert
      http://twittervlog.tv