WANTED: SLOW DRAMATIC CLAPS

  • mcmpress
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2009
      Hi everybody. I'm collecting slow dramatic claps for a big slow dramatic
      clap of the internet. Won't you please be a part of it? Upload video of
      YOU doing YOUR slow dramatic clap and send me the link at
      mcmpress@.... Deadline is this Friday, May 1, 2009.

      Here's more detail about the project:

      http://www.vimeo.com/4293701 <http://www.vimeo.com/4293701>

      Thanks and hope to see your video soon!