Re: Vido Mash up - how to?

  • Gromik Tohoku
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 10:01 PM
      Hi,

      I am a newb with Mashup, and would like some guidance with video mashup.

      Three weeks ago I uploaded a small video on youtube.com with the taggs, San Antonio Zoo. I also clicked on the required elements to include this video on Google Map. Three weeks later nothing happened.

      What I am trying to do is create videos of places where I live, Japan, and I would like to include them on Google Map. Now I know it is possible to see videos on Google Maps. But how do I do that? (The San Antonio Zoo was a trial video of my last visit there).

      Thanks for any advice you may offer.
      NicolasĀ

      Enjoy a better web experience. Upgrade to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7. Get it now.