Premiere Question: Missing frames?

  • J. Rhett Aultman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2009
      Hey, all.

      I've been using Adobe Premiere for the last few months to produce roller
      derby DVDs, and I've had this nagging issue that I can't seem to resolve
      on my own. I figured maybe someone here has seen it and knows what it
      might be.

      Basically, when I capture footage, it looks fine. In the preview panes
      in Premiere, everything looks fine. When I send it to Encore to author
      it to DVD, or if I render an AVI and then send it to Windows DVD Maker,
      the action...especially the faster action...looks really choppy like
      it's missing frames. I've tried playing around with interlacing
      settings and gone digging through help and no avail. Any idea what else
      I might try?

      --
      Rhett.