Re: [videoblogging] Joanne leaves Rocketboom

  • Adam Quirk
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2009
      No big conspiracy, just that if I were a host of a popular show I may not
      want naked doll whores with ambiguous genitalia wearing masks of me. Take
      that for what it's worth.
      But at the end of the day, the video makes fun of obsessive web show fanboys
      and not Joanne at all.

      Glad you liked it, and thanks for the phantom retroactive nomination.