Re: [videoblogging] Re: The Interwebs show, business of tech and new media

  • Rupert
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 4 3:45 PM
      That's on my to do list for next week - a post and video titled "Yahoo
      videoblogging group" should push to the top of results. I just added
      the link to the group to the very bottom of my People I Watch page two
      weeks ago - but I just checked and that page is in the Google results
      already for [yahoo videoblogging group] and [videoblogging group] - #3
      & #4 on Google UK. So it's obviously not a hard phrase to get results
      for, and if a few people write posts about the group, they'll push the
      old stuff - particularly that lame Feldman video - off the top page
      quite quickly.

      Rupert
      http://twittervlog.tv