Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [videoblogging] Re: "To be a videoblogger, drink lots of water..."

Expand Messages
  • Michael Sullivan
    please dont waste time trying to convince a youtube comment spammer of anything. ... [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 3, 2009
    • 0 Attachment
      please dont waste time trying to convince a youtube comment spammer of
      anything.


      On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 10:04 AM, Adam Quirk <quirk@...>wrote:

      > I took the time to craft a thoughtful response to some little shithead
      > who
      > commented "Fag. You should just give up." on one of my personal videos, and
      > I eventually confused and embarrassed him into apologizing. I sent him a
      > private message that said "I've been thinking a lot about what you said,
      > and
      > after some lengthy deliberation and soul searching I've realized that I may
      > very well be a fag. But I don't feel the need to give up just yet because
      > I'm really just learning how to make videos, and I think with more practice
      > I'll be able to make some great stuff, or at least have fun in the
      > process."
      >
      > Highly cathartic and recommended.
      >
      > PS Irina: My bathwater is available in sealed collectible mason jars. I'll
      > send you a case in exchange for a Not Slutsky tee.
      > AQ
      >
      >
      > On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 1:10 AM, Irina <irinaski@...<irinaski%40gmail.com>>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > the great thing is justine can get away with almost anything
      > > i know her and she's super nice and really really is very nice to be
      > around
      > > i love it
      > >
      > > i also love quirk and would drink his bathwater
      > >
      > > and in my "turn your youtube haters into lovers one at a time" campaign
      > > i've
      > > turned at least 3 commenters who said horrible mean things about me into
      > > daily stalkers! yay for me!
      > >
      > > one 8th grader who was so mean as to say "you look like you have camel
      > toe"
      > > only
      > > needed the promise of a glimpse of said camel toe to become as nice as a
      > > kitteh
      > >
      > > On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 11:36 AM, Otto <ottorabbit@...<ottorabbit%40gmail.com>>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > > My bad jokes aside. Like for what was said before: for ill or good, we
      > > > can post videos and share media.
      > > >
      > > > Hopefully it won't all be for adverts and contests.
      > > >
      > > > Ta-da.
      > > >
      > > > Topher
      > > >
      > > >
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > > --
      > > http://geekentertainment.tv
      > >
      > >
      > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > > ------------------------------------
      > >
      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > >
      >
      > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      >
      >
      >


      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • Irina
      michael, you have no idea the pleasant feeling you get from turning a you are a fat whore commenter into someone who is now waits with baited breath for each
      Message 2 of 23 , Apr 5, 2009
      • 0 Attachment
        michael, you have no idea the pleasant feeling you get
        from turning a "you are a fat whore" commenter into someone
        who is now waits with baited breath for each episode.
        its just too fun.

        On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 7:56 AM, Michael Sullivan <sulleleven@...>wrote:

        > please dont waste time trying to convince a youtube comment spammer of
        > anything.
        >
        > On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 10:04 AM, Adam Quirk <quirk@...<quirk%40wreckandsalvage.com>
        > >wrote:
        >
        >
        > > I took the time to craft a thoughtful response to some little shithead
        > > who
        > > commented "Fag. You should just give up." on one of my personal videos,
        > and
        > > I eventually confused and embarrassed him into apologizing. I sent him a
        > > private message that said "I've been thinking a lot about what you said,
        > > and
        > > after some lengthy deliberation and soul searching I've realized that I
        > may
        > > very well be a fag. But I don't feel the need to give up just yet because
        > > I'm really just learning how to make videos, and I think with more
        > practice
        > > I'll be able to make some great stuff, or at least have fun in the
        > > process."
        > >
        > > Highly cathartic and recommended.
        > >
        > > PS Irina: My bathwater is available in sealed collectible mason jars.
        > I'll
        > > send you a case in exchange for a Not Slutsky tee.
        > > AQ
        > >
        > >
        > > On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 1:10 AM, Irina <irinaski@...<irinaski%40gmail.com>
        > <irinaski%40gmail.com>>
        > > wrote:
        > >
        > > > the great thing is justine can get away with almost anything
        > > > i know her and she's super nice and really really is very nice to be
        > > around
        > > > i love it
        > > >
        > > > i also love quirk and would drink his bathwater
        > > >
        > > > and in my "turn your youtube haters into lovers one at a time" campaign
        > > > i've
        > > > turned at least 3 commenters who said horrible mean things about me
        > into
        > > > daily stalkers! yay for me!
        > > >
        > > > one 8th grader who was so mean as to say "you look like you have camel
        > > toe"
        > > > only
        > > > needed the promise of a glimpse of said camel toe to become as nice as
        > a
        > > > kitteh
        > > >
        > > > On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 11:36 AM, Otto <ottorabbit@...<ottorabbit%40gmail.com>
        > <ottorabbit%40gmail.com>>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > > My bad jokes aside. Like for what was said before: for ill or good,
        > we
        > > > > can post videos and share media.
        > > > >
        > > > > Hopefully it won't all be for adverts and contests.
        > > > >
        > > > > Ta-da.
        > > > >
        > > > > Topher
        > > > >
        > > > >
        > > >
        > > >
        > > >
        > > > --
        > > > http://geekentertainment.tv
        > > >
        > > >
        > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        > > >
        > > >
        > > >
        > > > ------------------------------------
        > > >
        > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > > >
        > > >
        > > >
        > > >
        > >
        > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        > >
        > >
        > >
        >
        > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        >
        >
        >



        --
        http://geekentertainment.tv


        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.