Re: [videoblogging] Re: "To be a videoblogger, drink lots of water..."

  • Adam Quirk
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 3 7:04 AM
      I took the time to craft a thoughtful response to some little shithead who
      commented "Fag. You should just give up." on one of my personal videos, and
      I eventually confused and embarrassed him into apologizing. I sent him a
      private message that said "I've been thinking a lot about what you said, and
      after some lengthy deliberation and soul searching I've realized that I may
      very well be a fag. But I don't feel the need to give up just yet because
      I'm really just learning how to make videos, and I think with more practice
      I'll be able to make some great stuff, or at least have fun in the process."

      Highly cathartic and recommended.

      PS Irina: My bathwater is available in sealed collectible mason jars. I'll
      send you a case in exchange for a Not Slutsky tee.
      AQ

      On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 1:10 AM, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:

      > the great thing is justine can get away with almost anything
      > i know her and she's super nice and really really is very nice to be around
      > i love it
      >
      > i also love quirk and would drink his bathwater
      >
      > and in my "turn your youtube haters into lovers one at a time" campaign
      > i've
      > turned at least 3 commenters who said horrible mean things about me into
      > daily stalkers! yay for me!
      >
      > one 8th grader who was so mean as to say "you look like you have camel toe"
      > only
      > needed the promise of a glimpse of said camel toe to become as nice as a
      > kitteh
      >
      > On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 11:36 AM, Otto <ottorabbit@...> wrote:
      >
      > > My bad jokes aside. Like for what was said before: for ill or good, we
      > > can post videos and share media.
      > >
      > > Hopefully it won't all be for adverts and contests.
      > >
      > > Ta-da.
      > >
      > > Topher
      > >

      > --
      > http://geekentertainment.tv

    • Michael Sullivan
      Message 2 of 23 , Apr 3 7:56 AM
        please dont waste time trying to convince a youtube comment spammer of
        anything.

        On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 10:04 AM, Adam Quirk <quirk@...>wrote:

        > I took the time to craft a thoughtful response to some little shithead
        > who
        > commented "Fag. You should just give up." on one of my personal videos, and
        > I eventually confused and embarrassed him into apologizing. I sent him a
        > private message that said "I've been thinking a lot about what you said,
        > and
        > after some lengthy deliberation and soul searching I've realized that I may
        > very well be a fag. But I don't feel the need to give up just yet because
        > I'm really just learning how to make videos, and I think with more practice
        > I'll be able to make some great stuff, or at least have fun in the
        > process."
        >
        > Highly cathartic and recommended.
        >
        > PS Irina: My bathwater is available in sealed collectible mason jars. I'll
        > send you a case in exchange for a Not Slutsky tee.
        > AQ
        >

        > On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 1:10 AM, Irina <irinaski@...<irinaski%40gmail.com>>
        > wrote:
        >
        > > the great thing is justine can get away with almost anything
        > > i know her and she's super nice and really really is very nice to be
        > around
        > > i love it
        > >
        > > i also love quirk and would drink his bathwater
        > >
        > > and in my "turn your youtube haters into lovers one at a time" campaign
        > > i've
        > > turned at least 3 commenters who said horrible mean things about me into
        > > daily stalkers! yay for me!
        > >
        > > one 8th grader who was so mean as to say "you look like you have camel
        > toe"
        > > only
        > > needed the promise of a glimpse of said camel toe to become as nice as a
        > > kitteh
        > >
        > > On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 11:36 AM, Otto <ottorabbit@...<ottorabbit%40gmail.com>>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > > My bad jokes aside. Like for what was said before: for ill or good, we
        > > > can post videos and share media.
        > > >
        > > > Hopefully it won't all be for adverts and contests.
        > > >
        > > > Ta-da.
        > > >
        > > > Topher
        > > >

        > > --
        > > http://geekentertainment.tv

      • Irina
        Message 3 of 23 , Apr 5 5:13 PM
          michael, you have no idea the pleasant feeling you get
          from turning a "you are a fat whore" commenter into someone
          who is now waits with baited breath for each episode.
          its just too fun.

          http://geekentertainment.tv