Re: [videoblogging] The Streamy Awards - The Hollywood Monster?

  • Jan McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2009
      Point, Rupert. Point.

      [Wild giggles]

      Jan

      Jan McLaughlin
      Production Sound Mixer
      air = 862-571-5334
      aim = janofsound
      skype = janmclaughlin

      On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Rupert <rupert@...> wrote:

      > Yeah, but the first version was funnier.
      >
      > On 1-Apr-09, at 8:18 AM, Jeffrey Taylor wrote:
      >
      > > Oops. last sentence should read:
      > >
      > > If we want more independents like Zadi and Steve to be recognized
      > > for their
      > > exemplary work, I think we're going to have to concentrate more on
      > > where we
      > > agree than on partisan rancor.
      > >
      > > 2009/4/1 Jeffrey Taylor <thejeffreytaylor@...>
      > >
      > > > The Streamys were far from perfect, but there were as many steps
      > > in the
      > > > right direction as there were in the same or wrong direction. If
      > > we want
      > > > more independents like Zadi and Steve to be recognized for their
      > > exemplary
      > > > work, I think we're going to have to concentrate more on where we
      > > create
      > > > partisan rancor.
      > > >
      > > > 2009/3/31 Michael Sullivan <sulleleven@...>
      > > >
      > > > "Are we recreating the Hollywood monster? Well, if the monster is a
      > > over, if
      > > garden, our
      > > >>

      > http://www.zadidiaz.com/home/2009/3/31/1st-annual-streamy-awards-once-in-a-lifetime.html

      > > here changed

      > > > Jeffrey Taylor
      > > > 912 Cole St, #349
      > > > San Francisco, CA 94117
      > > > USA
      > > > Mobile: +14157281264
      > > > Fax: +33177722734
      > > > http://twitter.com/jeffreytaylor
      > > > http://organicconversations.com
      > > >

      > > --
      > > Jeffrey Taylor
      > > 912 Cole St, #349
      > > San Francisco, CA 94117
      > > USA
      > > Mobile: +14157281264
      > > Fax: +33177722734
      > > http://twitter.com/jeffreytaylor
      > > http://organicconversations.com

    • Irina
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 8, 2009
        a very smart man said to me after the streamys --

        "you never know what you're gonna get on the internet"

        so of course hollywood award nights are always gonna be glam, fun, exclusive
        and expensive
        but who KNOWS what will actually happen with online video no matter how much
        money is thrown at it

        http://geekentertainment.tv