Re: [videoblogging] Re: Video blogging history/evolution

  • Rupert
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 1 1:35 PM
      Truth is a dead tree.

      On 1-Apr-09, at 1:18 PM, gintaras.miskinis wrote:
      > Just wanted to add, that a qualitative/trusty source, is a source
      > which is written by a scientist or other person who is accepted by
      > the society, i.e. has a expertise in branch. As I see, he must at
      > leased published a book? (nonsense). Anyway, starting to get a
      > headache of this unique case...

    • Rupert
      Message 2 of 24 , Apr 1 1:38 PM
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSEaHyzbqTA

        On 1-Apr-09, at 1:35 PM, Rupert wrote:
        > Truth is a dead tree.
        >
        > On 1-Apr-09, at 1:18 PM, gintaras.miskinis wrote:
        > > Just wanted to add, that a qualitative/trusty source, is a source
        > > which is written by a scientist or other person who is accepted by
        > > the society, i.e. has a expertise in branch. As I see, he must at
        > > leased published a book? (nonsense). Anyway, starting to get a
        > > headache of this unique case...

      • Patrick Delongchamp
        Message 3 of 24 , Apr 1 1:46 PM
          ...explain

          On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 4:38 PM, Rupert <rupert@...> wrote:

          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSEaHyzbqTA
          >

          > On 1-Apr-09, at 1:35 PM, Rupert wrote:
          > > Truth is a dead tree.
          > >
          > > On 1-Apr-09, at 1:18 PM, gintaras.miskinis wrote:
          > > > Just wanted to add, that a qualitative/trusty source, is a source
          > > > which is written by a scientist or other person who is accepted by
          > > > the society, i.e. has a expertise in branch. As I see, he must at
          > > > leased published a book? (nonsense). Anyway, starting to get a
          > > > headache of this unique case...

        • gintaras.miskinis
          Message 4 of 24 , Apr 1 1:49 PM
            > By the way, are there many people in Lithuania who are posting videos
            > online? If so, can you send any links?

            > http://ryanishungry.com
            > http://jaydedman.com
            > http://twitter.com/jaydedman
            > 917 371 6790

            There aren't many, actually. "Written" blogs are really popular, but video - hm...There are some:

            http://marketingasinternete.wordpress.com - about marketing on the internet. In my opinion not very professional, because there are a lot of twaddle and not much valuable information.

            http://www.zuokas.lt/category/video-kronika/page/2/ - some video posts of Lithuania's famous politician. Videos are uploaded very irregularly (what is common for all lithuanian video bloggers if we could name them like that).

            http://www.skamp.lt/ - music band blog. Actually, there are quite qualitative videos that I liked.

            http://www.zipfm.lt/putiklis/?laid-pava=2&kate=9&paie-zodi=&fail-tipa=-1 - local dj's and radio show manager's video blogs.

            Last year, I also tried to put some entries on our local country's "youtube", and observed the reactions, which wrote in my paper..But I cannot call it a successful project. Just a few videos:
            http://www.videogaga.lt/user/bwoy.

            Briefly, I can say, that there are no professional video blogers (maybe except skamp.lt) in our country, that I could name even waken up in the middle of the night and that those blogs would be at least regular...
            Message 5 of 24 , Apr 1 2:05 PM
              > Last year, I also tried to put some entries on our local country's
              > "youtube", and observed the reactions, which wrote in my paper..But I cannot
              > call it a successful project. Just a few videos:
              > http://www.videogaga.lt/user/bwoy.

              To me, this is what it's all about. We can email back and forth like
              this in text....but now we can actually see your face and hear you
              talk. If you took your camera outside, you could introduce us to your
              family and your world. As cheesy as it sounds, that's really the big
              deal here. It can be as revolutionary as we want it to be.

              http://ryanishungry.com
              http://jaydedman.com
              http://twitter.com/jaydedman