reuters looking for recession videos

  • corinneramey
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      Reuters is looking for stories about people who are thriving despite the recession. Have you started a business, changed your career for the better or found pleasure in a different pace of life? Send a short video about your experience to Reuters Your View and we'll publish the best ones. reuters.com/news/globalcoverage/survivingrecession

      People can email videos to pics@... or upload videos here: http://www.reuters.com/news/yourView/upload

      Feel free to contact me with questions!