Re: [videoblogging] The Streamy Awards - The Hollywood Monster?

  • Rupert
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2009
      Yeah, but the first version was funnier.

    • Jan McLaughlin
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2009
        Point, Rupert. Point.

        [Wild giggles]

        Jan

        Jan McLaughlin
        Production Sound Mixer
        air = 862-571-5334
        aim = janofsound
        skype = janmclaughlin

        On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Rupert <rupert@...> wrote:

        > Yeah, but the first version was funnier.
        >
        > On 1-Apr-09, at 8:18 AM, Jeffrey Taylor wrote:
        >
        > > Oops. last sentence should read:
        > >
        > > If we want more independents like Zadi and Steve to be recognized
        > > for their
        > > exemplary work, I think we're going to have to concentrate more on
        > > where we
        > > agree than on partisan rancor.
        > >
        > > 2009/4/1 Jeffrey Taylor <thejeffreytaylor@...>
        > >
        > > > The Streamys were far from perfect, but there were as many steps
        > > in the
        > > > right direction as there were in the same or wrong direction. If
        > > we want
        > > > more independents like Zadi and Steve to be recognized for their
        > > exemplary
        > > > work, I think we're going to have to concentrate more on where we
        > > create
        > > > partisan rancor.
        > > >
        > > > 2009/3/31 Michael Sullivan <sulleleven@...>
        > > >
        > > > "Are we recreating the Hollywood monster? Well, if the monster is a
        > > over, if
        > > garden, our
        > > >>

        > http://www.zadidiaz.com/home/2009/3/31/1st-annual-streamy-awards-once-in-a-lifetime.html

        > > here changed

        > > > Jeffrey Taylor
        > > > 912 Cole St, #349
        > > > San Francisco, CA 94117
        > > > USA
        > > > Mobile: +14157281264
        > > > Fax: +33177722734
        > > > http://twitter.com/jeffreytaylor
        > > > http://organicconversations.com
        > > >

        > > --
        > > Jeffrey Taylor
        > > 912 Cole St, #349
        > > San Francisco, CA 94117
        > > USA
        > > Mobile: +14157281264
        > > Fax: +33177722734
        > > http://twitter.com/jeffreytaylor
        > > http://organicconversations.com

      • Irina
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 8, 2009
          a very smart man said to me after the streamys --

          "you never know what you're gonna get on the internet"

          so of course hollywood award nights are always gonna be glam, fun, exclusive
          and expensive
          but who KNOWS what will actually happen with online video no matter how much
          money is thrown at it

          http://geekentertainment.tv