Re: "To be a videoblogger, drink lots of water..."

  • Otto
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 29, 2009
      Hopefully, people realize that some videobloggers can carry a tune.

      How come selling out sounds so bad?

      Topher
      www.christopherpolack.com
    • Otto
      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 29, 2009
        My bad jokes aside. Like for what was said before: for ill or good, we
        can post videos and share media.

        Hopefully it won't all be for adverts and contests.

        Ta-da.

        Topher
      • Irina
        Message 3 of 23 , Apr 2 10:10 PM
          the great thing is justine can get away with almost anything
          i know her and she's super nice and really really is very nice to be around
          i love it

          i also love quirk and would drink his bathwater

          and in my "turn your youtube haters into lovers one at a time" campaign i've
          turned at least 3 commenters who said horrible mean things about me into
          daily stalkers! yay for me!

          one 8th grader who was so mean as to say "you look like you have camel toe"
          only
          needed the promise of a glimpse of said camel toe to become as nice as a
          kitteh

          --
          http://geekentertainment.tv

        • Adam Quirk
          Message 4 of 23 , Apr 3 7:04 AM
            I took the time to craft a thoughtful response to some little shithead who
            commented "Fag. You should just give up." on one of my personal videos, and
            I eventually confused and embarrassed him into apologizing. I sent him a
            private message that said "I've been thinking a lot about what you said, and
            after some lengthy deliberation and soul searching I've realized that I may
            very well be a fag. But I don't feel the need to give up just yet because
            I'm really just learning how to make videos, and I think with more practice
            I'll be able to make some great stuff, or at least have fun in the process."

            Highly cathartic and recommended.

            PS Irina: My bathwater is available in sealed collectible mason jars. I'll
            send you a case in exchange for a Not Slutsky tee.
            AQ

            On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 1:10 AM, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:

            > the great thing is justine can get away with almost anything
            > i know her and she's super nice and really really is very nice to be around
            > i love it
            >
            > i also love quirk and would drink his bathwater
            >
            > and in my "turn your youtube haters into lovers one at a time" campaign
            > i've
            > turned at least 3 commenters who said horrible mean things about me into
            > daily stalkers! yay for me!
            >
            > one 8th grader who was so mean as to say "you look like you have camel toe"
            > only
            > needed the promise of a glimpse of said camel toe to become as nice as a
            > kitteh
            >
            > On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 11:36 AM, Otto <ottorabbit@...> wrote:
            >
            > > My bad jokes aside. Like for what was said before: for ill or good, we
            > > can post videos and share media.
            > >
            > > Hopefully it won't all be for adverts and contests.
            > >
            > > Ta-da.
            > >
            > > Topher
            > >

            > --
            > http://geekentertainment.tv

          • Michael Sullivan
            Message 5 of 23 , Apr 3 7:56 AM
              please dont waste time trying to convince a youtube comment spammer of
              anything.

              On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 10:04 AM, Adam Quirk <quirk@...>wrote:

              > I took the time to craft a thoughtful response to some little shithead
              > who
              > commented "Fag. You should just give up." on one of my personal videos, and
              > I eventually confused and embarrassed him into apologizing. I sent him a
              > private message that said "I've been thinking a lot about what you said,
              > and
              > after some lengthy deliberation and soul searching I've realized that I may
              > very well be a fag. But I don't feel the need to give up just yet because
              > I'm really just learning how to make videos, and I think with more practice
              > I'll be able to make some great stuff, or at least have fun in the
              > process."
              >
              > Highly cathartic and recommended.
              >
              > PS Irina: My bathwater is available in sealed collectible mason jars. I'll
              > send you a case in exchange for a Not Slutsky tee.
              > AQ
              >

              > On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 1:10 AM, Irina <irinaski@...<irinaski%40gmail.com>>
              > wrote:
              >
              > > the great thing is justine can get away with almost anything
              > > i know her and she's super nice and really really is very nice to be
              > around
              > > i love it
              > >
              > > i also love quirk and would drink his bathwater
              > >
              > > and in my "turn your youtube haters into lovers one at a time" campaign
              > > i've
              > > turned at least 3 commenters who said horrible mean things about me into
              > > daily stalkers! yay for me!
              > >
              > > one 8th grader who was so mean as to say "you look like you have camel
              > toe"
              > > only
              > > needed the promise of a glimpse of said camel toe to become as nice as a
              > > kitteh
              > >
              > > On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 11:36 AM, Otto <ottorabbit@...<ottorabbit%40gmail.com>>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > > My bad jokes aside. Like for what was said before: for ill or good, we
              > > > can post videos and share media.
              > > >
              > > > Hopefully it won't all be for adverts and contests.
              > > >
              > > > Ta-da.
              > > >
              > > > Topher
              > > >

              > > --
              > > http://geekentertainment.tv

            • Irina
              Message 6 of 23 , Apr 5 5:13 PM
                michael, you have no idea the pleasant feeling you get
                from turning a "you are a fat whore" commenter into someone
                who is now waits with baited breath for each episode.
                its just too fun.

                http://geekentertainment.tv