Re: [videoblogging] Archive of Videoblog.tv from 2003 onwards

  • trine bjørkmann berry
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2009
      Wow Rupert that's incredible!
      Shame that first video is gone...
      is this the guy?
      http://www.askmrvideo.com/

      On 3/5/09, Rupert <rupert@...> wrote:
      > I found the Buzzmachine post via the Wayback machine archive of
      > Videoblog.tv - now dead.
      > http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.videoblog.tv
      >
      > And I found that because I was browsing the first month of the group,
      > and there was a message by Perry Lawrence saying that he'd been
      > playing around with videoblogs for a couple of years - actually since
      > early 2003 - and had also been doing mobile videoblogging using his
      > Nokia.

      --------------------------------
      twitter.com/trine
    • Rupert
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2009
        Yes, looks like it. Looks like he's making a living as an online
        video consultant. I think he's done that site quite well. Including
        a transparent video player of him welcoming you to the site, just
        like we were talking about in the other thread.

        On 3/5/09, Rupert <rupert@...> wrote:
        > I found the Buzzmachine post via the Wayback machine archive of
        > Videoblog.tv - now dead.
        > http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.videoblog.tv
        >
        > And I found that because I was browsing the first month of the group,
        > and there was a message by Perry Lawrence saying that he'd been
        > playing around with videoblogs for a couple of years - actually since
        > early 2003 - and had also been doing mobile videoblogging using his
        > Nokia.

        twitter.com/trine

        Rupert
        http://twittervlog.tv/