Re: [videoblogging] At long last, an introduction

  • John Coffey
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009
      Good luck Warren and I look forward to your Rick Steve parady as I'm a much bigger Rudy Maxa fan.

      Jimmy CraicHead TV Video Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails www.jchtv.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009
        On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 2:04 PM, quietleader <warren@...> wrote:
        > I've been quietly lurking here for many months now. Listening and learning.
        > And it's finally time for me to introduce myself and my new video blog. My
        > name is Warren
        > and today I am "officially" launching my vlog called The Vespa Diaries:
        > http://www.vespadiaries.com/

        The site looks nice. Good presentation of the videos. I'm amazed there
        aren;t more sites like yours that show how to travel in different
        places. Like a Lonely Planet book...but in video format.

        http://ryanishungry.com
        http://jaydedman.com
        917 371 6790
      • Pat Cook
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2009
          Hi everyone:

          Welcome to the group Warren.

          I look forward to checking out your site.

          Cheers

          Pat Cook
          patsblogs@...
          Denver, CO