At long last, an introduction

  • quietleader
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2 11:04 AM
      I've been quietly lurking here for many months now. Listening and learning.

      And it's finally time for me to introduce myself and my new video blog. My name is Warren
      and today I am "officially" launching my vlog called The Vespa Diaries:

      http://www.vespadiaries.com/

      It's got some rough edges...things that are incomplete, etc. But I'm naturally interested in
      receiving feedback, especially regarding video quality, usability, browser compatibility, and
      balance between video and non-video content.

      Thank you for all that you've taught me over the months. I look forward engaging in the
      discussions here, and to learning even more in the months ahead.

      Best regards,
      Warren

      P.S. If you are not familiar with the PBS show called "Rick Steves Europe," then my video post
      called "Rick Steves Parody" won't make any sense at all.
    • John Coffey
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2 12:04 PM
        Good luck Warren and I look forward to your Rick Steve parady as I'm a much bigger Rudy Maxa fan.

        Jimmy CraicHead TV Video Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails www.jchtv.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2 1:59 PM
          On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 2:04 PM, quietleader <warren@...> wrote:
          > I've been quietly lurking here for many months now. Listening and learning.
          > And it's finally time for me to introduce myself and my new video blog. My
          > name is Warren
          > and today I am "officially" launching my vlog called The Vespa Diaries:
          > http://www.vespadiaries.com/

          The site looks nice. Good presentation of the videos. I'm amazed there
          aren;t more sites like yours that show how to travel in different
          places. Like a Lonely Planet book...but in video format.

          http://ryanishungry.com
          http://jaydedman.com
          917 371 6790
        • Pat Cook
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3 8:12 PM
            Hi everyone:

            Welcome to the group Warren.

            I look forward to checking out your site.

            Cheers

            Pat Cook
            patsblogs@...
            Denver, CO