Re: [videoblogging] Re: Real Media captioned files

  • Pat Cook
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hi everyone:

      If he can somehow transcode it into either AVI or MPEG (SUPER would be ideal for something like this), VirtualDub has plugins that will do text (One comes built-in. The other one you have to download & put into the VD folder).

      Once the text has been inserted, the video can be exported as an AVI.

      Unfortunately, it's going to mean YET MORE pixelation, but that's EXACTLY why MANY people avoid RealMedia LIKE A CANCER now (And did so back when it was basically THE ONLY GAME IN CYBERSPACE) & would LOVE NOTHING MORE than the ability to do the same with MS Windows Media & the TRIPE that comes with it. *Devilish Grin*

      I'm so glad I didn't get caught up into making videos during the Glory Days of Internet Radio in the late 1990s thru mid-2001 I don't even wanna imagine what they'd look like NOW. :D *LOL!*

      Just my $.02 worth.....

      Cheers :D

      Pat Cook
      patsblogs@...