Re: [videoblogging] reality/documentary videoblogs

  • Pat Cook
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hi everyone:

      Have you taken a look at the lonelygirl15 series on YouTube? If so, is that what you're looking for?

      Not really a documentary, but it does follow a bunch of kids around & covers their every move much like "Big Brother", only MUCH more REAL & it doesn't involve locking a bunch of people in a house as if they were under some sort of house arrest or something with cameras in every conceivable nook & cranny imaginable in EVERY room.
      Just curious....

      Cheers :D

      Pat Cook
      patsblogs@...
      Denver, CO
      BLOGS & PODCASTS
      AS MY WORLD TURNS - http://asmyworldturnsblog.blogspot.com/
      AS MY WEIGHT LOSS WORLD TURNS - http://asmyweightlossworldturns.blogspot.com/
      THE LEFT WING CONSERVATIVE - http://www.geocities.com/theleftwingconservative/

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
        Shot in the dark, but I've been sort of keeping tabs on The Rest of Everest.
        http://restofeverest.com/the-film.html

        Lots of material on their video podcast. You get a really good sense of who
        the people are, their interests, the economics, the day to day, their
        backgrounds, etc, etc.

        Then again, maybe not your cup of tea at all.

        -Mike
        mmeiser.com/blog
        flickr.com/photos/mmeiser2/