reality/documentary videoblogs

  • tom_a_sparks
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2009
      I am looking for a reality/documentary videoblog to give me some ideas
      about the videoblog I may be starting
      i am looking for something like a make-of documentary (movies/films)
      with on the go problem solving communication.
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 27, 2009
        On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 1:19 AM, tom_a_sparks <tom_a_sparks@...> wrote:
        > I am looking for a reality/documentary videoblog to give me some ideas
        > about the videoblog I may be starting
        > i am looking for something like a make-of documentary (movies/films)
        > with on the go problem solving communication.

        Just to clarify: you want examples a behind-the-scenes look at the
        process of making a movie?

        http://ryanishungry.com
        http://jaydedman.com
        917 371 6790
      • tom_a_sparks
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 27, 2009

          > On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 1:19 AM, tom_a_sparks <tom_a_sparks@...> wrote:
          > > I am looking for a reality/documentary videoblog to give me some ideas
          > > about the videoblog I may be starting
          > > i am looking for something like a make-of documentary (movies/films)
          > > with on the go problem solving communication.
          >
          > Just to clarify: you want examples a behind-the-scenes look at the
          > process of making a movie?

          no, i am looking for behind-the-scenes / planing an event like concert
          or planning an art project (get material) and doing the art work
        • Pat Cook
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1 12:39 AM
            Hi everyone:

            Have you taken a look at the lonelygirl15 series on YouTube? If so, is that what you're looking for?

            Not really a documentary, but it does follow a bunch of kids around & covers their every move much like "Big Brother", only MUCH more REAL & it doesn't involve locking a bunch of people in a house as if they were under some sort of house arrest or something with cameras in every conceivable nook & cranny imaginable in EVERY room.
            Just curious....

            Cheers :D

            Pat Cook
            patsblogs@...
            Denver, CO
            BLOGS & PODCASTS
            AS MY WORLD TURNS - http://asmyworldturnsblog.blogspot.com/
            AS MY WEIGHT LOSS WORLD TURNS - http://asmyweightlossworldturns.blogspot.com/
            THE LEFT WING CONSERVATIVE - http://www.geocities.com/theleftwingconservative/

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1 8:52 AM
              Shot in the dark, but I've been sort of keeping tabs on The Rest of Everest.
              http://restofeverest.com/the-film.html

              Lots of material on their video podcast. You get a really good sense of who
              the people are, their interests, the economics, the day to day, their
              backgrounds, etc, etc.

              Then again, maybe not your cup of tea at all.

              -Mike
              mmeiser.com/blog
              flickr.com/photos/mmeiser2/