my article on digg.com

  • quintanomedia
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
      Hi everyone.. Ive been getting awesome traffic to my blog for my
      photos of flight 1549 being towed. Its been on all the major networks
      and nytimes.com. When I first started posting my images the first
      thing I did was create a digg post of my blog
      http://digg.com/world_news/Breaking_News_Caught_U_S_Airways_flight_1549_being_towed

      But nobody is digging it. but yet another website decides to use my
      photos and post on thier blog and is on digg.com's second page

      http://digg.com/page2

      http://jalopnik.com/5144502/us-airways-flight-1549-towed-through-jersey-streets

      All I ask is for help in digging my original post. Thank you everyone

      http://www.quintanomedia.com
      Anthony Quintano
    • Adam Warner
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009