want a one-off teaching gig?

  • David King
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      A colleague of mine wants to hold a hands-on basics of editing video type
      class. She'd probably use Windows Movie Maker, and I'm guessing the class
      would be for about 10-20 students. This is for the Long Island Library
      Council consortium in Bellport NY. I gave a "Basics of VideoBlogging"
      presentation there last year, and they want to go further with it - very
      cool, but I don't really teach video editing (I'm as confused as the next
      guy when it comes to editing!).

      So - anyone living around Long Island/NY area interested in teaching a bunch
      of librarians how to edit their videos? This is a paying gig (not sure how
      much - you'll need to work that out with the contact).

      If you are interested, let me know and I'll put you in contact with them!

      David Lee King
      davidleeking.com - blog
      davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog
      twitter | skype: davidleeking