Re: [videoblogging] Re: SHVH - Ojai, CA

  • Jan McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 2, 2009
      I will be there in spirit.

      Jan

      On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 2:53 AM, Markus Sandy <markus.sandy@...> wrote:

      > On Jan 27, 2009, at 4:27 PM, jimmyjay24 wrote:
      >
      >> ...this is your subconscious reminding you that SuperHappyVlogHouse at
      >> the OjaiDigitalDojo is a short 10 days away...
      >
      > Hey Jim,
      >
      > Looking forward to seeing you again.
      >
      > (Jim often makes people incredibly delicious, hand-brewed, cups of
      > coffee at SHVH)
      >
      > Updated event info is here:
      >
      > http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com/2009/02/super-happy-vlog-house-2009-next.html
      >
      > or
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/shvh-ojai
      >
      > also
      >
      > http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1764214/
      >
      > If you're in the SoCal area next weekend, please drop on by.
      >
      > Regards to all,
      > Markus

      Jan McLaughlin
      Production Sound Mixer
      air = 862-571-5334
      aim = janofsound
      skype = janmclaughlin
    • jimmyjay24
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 2, 2009
        Hey Markus - right back atcha

        While I'll be the official SHVH barista, in solidarity for those
        affected by the Second Great Depression, I'll be reusing coffee
        grounds ;-)

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Markus Sandy <markus.sandy@...>