Re: [videoblogging] Re: SHVH - Ojai, CA

  • Rupert
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 1, 2009
      On Demand is a great theme. I've been thinking of using it myself.

      My only problem with it is that you can't play the videos on the home
      page. You have to click off to another page.

      Would be great if instead of thumbnails, the images you see could
      play the videos either as scaled-down flash players or using vpip.

      Rupert
      http://twittervlog.tv

      On 1-Feb-09, at 10:21 AM, Markus Sandy wrote:

      maybe we'll get some great shots like the one
      you sent for our brand new community vlog:

      http://ojaitv.com

      Thanks to bill streeter for some pointers (we're using the same WP
      theme called 'on demand').

      markus

      Rupert
      http://twittervlog.tv/
      Creative Mobile Filmmaking
      Shot, edited and sent with my Nokia N93

    • Markus Sandy
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 1, 2009
        On Jan 27, 2009, at 4:27 PM, jimmyjay24 wrote:

        > ...this is your subconscious reminding you that SuperHappyVlogHouse at
        > the OjaiDigitalDojo is a short 10 days away...

        Hey Jim,

        Looking forward to seeing you again.

        (Jim often makes people incredibly delicious, hand-brewed, cups of
        coffee at SHVH)

        Updated event info is here:

        http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com/2009/02/super-happy-vlog-house-2009-next.html

        or

        http://tinyurl.com/shvh-ojai

        also

        http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1764214/

        If you're in the SoCal area next weekend, please drop on by.

        Regards to all,
        Markus

      • Jan McLaughlin
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 2, 2009
          I will be there in spirit.

          Jan

          On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 2:53 AM, Markus Sandy <markus.sandy@...> wrote:

          > On Jan 27, 2009, at 4:27 PM, jimmyjay24 wrote:
          >
          >> ...this is your subconscious reminding you that SuperHappyVlogHouse at
          >> the OjaiDigitalDojo is a short 10 days away...
          >
          > Hey Jim,
          >
          > Looking forward to seeing you again.
          >
          > (Jim often makes people incredibly delicious, hand-brewed, cups of
          > coffee at SHVH)
          >
          > Updated event info is here:
          >
          > http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com/2009/02/super-happy-vlog-house-2009-next.html
          >
          > or
          >
          > http://tinyurl.com/shvh-ojai
          >
          > also
          >
          > http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1764214/
          >
          > If you're in the SoCal area next weekend, please drop on by.
          >
          > Regards to all,
          > Markus

          Jan McLaughlin
          Production Sound Mixer
          air = 862-571-5334
          aim = janofsound
          skype = janmclaughlin
        • jimmyjay24
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 2, 2009
            Hey Markus - right back atcha

            While I'll be the official SHVH barista, in solidarity for those
            affected by the Second Great Depression, I'll be reusing coffee
            grounds ;-)

            --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Markus Sandy <markus.sandy@...>