Re: [videoblogging] Re: SHVH - Ojai, CA

  • Rupert
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 1, 2009
      Those photos are brilliant.
      My favourite is the one of Zappa with his parents in his house.
      On 1-Feb-09, at 10:04 AM, Enric wrote:

      Prior Ojai residents:

      http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/gallery/2009/jan/17/rock-stars-
      parents?picture=341867265

      Rupert
      http://twittervlog.tv/
      Creative Mobile Filmmaking
      Shot, edited and sent with my Nokia N93

    • Rupert
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 1, 2009
        On Demand is a great theme. I've been thinking of using it myself.

        My only problem with it is that you can't play the videos on the home
        page. You have to click off to another page.

        Would be great if instead of thumbnails, the images you see could
        play the videos either as scaled-down flash players or using vpip.

        Rupert
        http://twittervlog.tv

        On 1-Feb-09, at 10:21 AM, Markus Sandy wrote:

        maybe we'll get some great shots like the one
        you sent for our brand new community vlog:

        http://ojaitv.com

        Thanks to bill streeter for some pointers (we're using the same WP
        theme called 'on demand').

        markus

        Rupert
        http://twittervlog.tv/
        Creative Mobile Filmmaking
        Shot, edited and sent with my Nokia N93

      • Markus Sandy
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 1, 2009
          On Jan 27, 2009, at 4:27 PM, jimmyjay24 wrote:

          > ...this is your subconscious reminding you that SuperHappyVlogHouse at
          > the OjaiDigitalDojo is a short 10 days away...

          Hey Jim,

          Looking forward to seeing you again.

          (Jim often makes people incredibly delicious, hand-brewed, cups of
          coffee at SHVH)

          Updated event info is here:

          http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com/2009/02/super-happy-vlog-house-2009-next.html

          or

          http://tinyurl.com/shvh-ojai

          also

          http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1764214/

          If you're in the SoCal area next weekend, please drop on by.

          Regards to all,
          Markus

        • Jan McLaughlin
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 2, 2009
            I will be there in spirit.

            Jan

            On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 2:53 AM, Markus Sandy <markus.sandy@...> wrote:

            > On Jan 27, 2009, at 4:27 PM, jimmyjay24 wrote:
            >
            >> ...this is your subconscious reminding you that SuperHappyVlogHouse at
            >> the OjaiDigitalDojo is a short 10 days away...
            >
            > Hey Jim,
            >
            > Looking forward to seeing you again.
            >
            > (Jim often makes people incredibly delicious, hand-brewed, cups of
            > coffee at SHVH)
            >
            > Updated event info is here:
            >
            > http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com/2009/02/super-happy-vlog-house-2009-next.html
            >
            > or
            >
            > http://tinyurl.com/shvh-ojai
            >
            > also
            >
            > http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1764214/
            >
            > If you're in the SoCal area next weekend, please drop on by.
            >
            > Regards to all,
            > Markus

            Jan McLaughlin
            Production Sound Mixer
            air = 862-571-5334
            aim = janofsound
            skype = janmclaughlin
          • jimmyjay24
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 2, 2009
              Hey Markus - right back atcha

              While I'll be the official SHVH barista, in solidarity for those
              affected by the Second Great Depression, I'll be reusing coffee
              grounds ;-)

              --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Markus Sandy <markus.sandy@...>