Re: [videoblogging] Re: SHVH - Ojai, CA

  • Markus Sandy
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 1, 2009
      On Feb 1, 2009, at 10:04 AM, Enric wrote:

      > Prior Ojai residents:
      >
      > http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/gallery/2009/jan/17/rock-stars-parents?picture=341867265

      hey enric,

      i love those celeb's parent's homes pic's :)

      didn't realize that one was from ojai

      btw, on a related note. several celebs live in ojai and sometime show
      up in our community. maybe we'll get some great shots like the one
      you sent for our brand new community vlog:

      http://ojaitv.com

      Thanks to bill streeter for some pointers (we're using the same WP
      theme called 'on demand').

      markus

    • Rupert
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 1, 2009
        Those photos are brilliant.
        My favourite is the one of Zappa with his parents in his house.
        On 1-Feb-09, at 10:04 AM, Enric wrote:

        Prior Ojai residents:

        http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/gallery/2009/jan/17/rock-stars-
        parents?picture=341867265

        Rupert
        http://twittervlog.tv/
        Creative Mobile Filmmaking
        Shot, edited and sent with my Nokia N93

      • Rupert
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 1, 2009
          On Demand is a great theme. I've been thinking of using it myself.

          My only problem with it is that you can't play the videos on the home
          page. You have to click off to another page.

          Would be great if instead of thumbnails, the images you see could
          play the videos either as scaled-down flash players or using vpip.

          Rupert
          http://twittervlog.tv

          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 1, 2009
            On Jan 27, 2009, at 4:27 PM, jimmyjay24 wrote:

            > ...this is your subconscious reminding you that SuperHappyVlogHouse at
            > the OjaiDigitalDojo is a short 10 days away...

            Hey Jim,

            Looking forward to seeing you again.

            (Jim often makes people incredibly delicious, hand-brewed, cups of
            coffee at SHVH)

            Updated event info is here:

            http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com/2009/02/super-happy-vlog-house-2009-next.html

            or

            http://tinyurl.com/shvh-ojai

            also

            http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1764214/

            If you're in the SoCal area next weekend, please drop on by.

            Regards to all,
            Markus

          • Jan McLaughlin
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 2, 2009
              I will be there in spirit.

              Jan

              On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 2:53 AM, Markus Sandy <markus.sandy@...> wrote:

              > On Jan 27, 2009, at 4:27 PM, jimmyjay24 wrote:
              >
              >> ...this is your subconscious reminding you that SuperHappyVlogHouse at
              >> the OjaiDigitalDojo is a short 10 days away...
              >
              > Hey Jim,
              >
              > Looking forward to seeing you again.
              >
              > (Jim often makes people incredibly delicious, hand-brewed, cups of
              > coffee at SHVH)
              >
              > Updated event info is here:
              >
              > http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com/2009/02/super-happy-vlog-house-2009-next.html
              >
              > or
              >
              > http://tinyurl.com/shvh-ojai
              >
              > also
              >
              > http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1764214/
              >
              > If you're in the SoCal area next weekend, please drop on by.
              >
              > Regards to all,
              > Markus

              Jan McLaughlin
              Production Sound Mixer
              air = 862-571-5334
              aim = janofsound
              skype = janmclaughlin
            • jimmyjay24
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 2, 2009
                Hey Markus - right back atcha

                While I'll be the official SHVH barista, in solidarity for those
                affected by the Second Great Depression, I'll be reusing coffee
                grounds ;-)

                --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Markus Sandy <markus.sandy@...>