Media buy agreements

  • Adam Quirk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2009
      Hello,
      Does anyone have or know of any boilerplate media buy agreements, such as
      "We agree to pay $X for 5 pre-roll 0:15 second spots", or anything of that
      sort?

      Looking for a very stripped down version of something like this:
      http://contracts.onecle.com/800-attorney/futuredontics.ad.2001.03.28.shtml

      Was hoping to find something at my go-to place for stuff like this, but
      nothing turned up at http://www.dependentfilms.net/files.html

      Thanks,
      Adam Quirk
      http://wreckandsalvage.com