My Video On Ringtone Rap

  • Matthew Milam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2009
      I did a video for a magazine editor (don't know if she watched it)
      after she twittered an article about ringtones being the cause for the
      lack of hip-hop sales in America. The video I did basically states
      that if Ringtones are the death of a musical genre, that would mean
      the death of all genres in music as most music has some kind of catchy
      hook.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNjgOJflHVc

      Let me know what you guys think.

      Matthew