Re: [videoblogging] Re: feeds into mogulus

  • schlomo rabinowitz
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 26, 2009
      theuptake.org has used Mogulus extensively as well. When I've done stuff
      with them, they usually have their office in MN have master control and a
      bunch of us in various cities chiming in from, say, election polling places.
      Worked really well for me, has lots of little gadgets for you to use, and
      actually usually works! (which is always a plus)

      Schlomo Rabinowitz
      http://schlomo.tv - finally moving to wordpress
      http://hatfactory.net - relaxed coworking
      AIM:schlomochat