supreme court today, my life 30 years ago

  • liza jean
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2009
      today, according to NPR, the Supreme court of these United States for
      the third time this year sent back to a lower court a dismissal of
      case about a retaliatory firing on the basis of sexual harrasment.

      30 years ago this happened to me. i was 22, and, well, 22 then. no
      notice was taken. well , events prove some official notice was taken,
      but none ever reached my bank account in any useful sort of way.

      the worm does turn, but the accounting is fuzzy.

      so, do what you gotta do, no matter what you do the accounting will be
      fuzzy. it's not about what you make, but about what you keep that's
      any use to you.