Re: [videoblogging] Editing through a firewire hub?

  • David Terranova
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2009
      Yeah, well I¹m kinda stuck because my laptop doesn¹t have fw800, and my
      video hd only has 1 fw400 port (and 2 x fw800). My secondary drive just has
      a single fw400.
      So daisy chaining isn¹t an option unfortunately, unless I get a 800/400
      converter, but that just sounds even worse than a using a hub.

      --
      David Terranova
      www.davidterranova.com | blog.davidterranova.com | www.rebelrave.tv

      From: RANDY MANN <themaddmann@...>
      Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 10:30:25 -0500
      To: "videoblogging@yahoogroups.com" <videoblogging@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Editing through a firewire hub?

      i dazy chain my hd drives togther, when i use my scratch disk in the 2 or 3
      hd i get pinnwheels of death allo the time, probly not a good idea.

      when i use it as the first in the chain i get no problims

      i dont know f its the same thing