RE: [videoblogging] IMDBing Your Show

  • David Terranova
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2009
      good point actually, I doubt they're unaware of the issue, and certainly talks to extend the site must have been made. Before you mentioned this i just assumed they'd done so already.

      I can't really see a web-only tv show database being able to compete if imdb extended its categories.

      David Terranova
      www.davidterranova.com | blog.davidterranova.com | rebelrave.com