Re: [videoblogging] Feedburner is over, but

  • Roxanne Darling
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 21, 2009
      Thanks Rupert. Shane handles this for us, but says he has not been notified
      either. Maybe that is in the works?
      Aloha,

      Rox

      On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 7:03 AM, David King <davidleeking@...> wrote:

      > Mine's having problems. Looks like someone has set up a spam account on
      > the
      > new google version of feedburner for davidleeking. I have emailed google
      > twice - I'm guessing they are dealing with lots of emails about feedburner
      > issues.
      >
      > I'm guessing it'll sort itself out eventually (and in the meantime, I'll
      > keep pestering them).
      >
      > David Lee King
      > davidleeking.com - blog
      > davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog
      > twitter | skype: davidleeking
      >

      > On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 10:21 AM, Richard (Show) Hall <
      > richard@... <richard%40richardshow.org>> wrote:
      >
      > > thanks Rupert ... I just moved mine ... Richard
      > >

      > > On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Rupert <rupert@...<rupert%40fatgirlinohio.org>
      > <rupert%40fatgirlinohio.org>>
      >
      > > wrote:
      > >
      > > > It's a good thing. I was wondering why Google were keeping
      > > > Feedburner separate - I thought it showed a lack of commitment.
      > > >
      > > > But badly handled. Seems like they're rushing to make changes and
      > > > save costs. Only a month to transfer all your feeds?
      > > >
      > > > After February 28th, you won't be able to access your account at
      > > > feedburner.com
      > > >
      > > > How many people won't know about this, and will get caught out? I
      > > > certainly didn't get an email, and I have a lot of different feeds
      > > > with them.
      > > >
      > > > If you have a Feedburner feed, go login now and transfer your account
      > > > to Google.
      > > >
      > > > I just did it. Three clicks. Took less than a minute to do it all.
      > > >
      > > > Rupert
      > > > http://twittervlog.tv
      > > >

      > > > On 19-Jan-09, at 10:15 AM, Jay dedman wrote:
      > > >
      > > > seems to just turn into something else:
      > > > https://www.google.com/support/feedburner/bin/answer.py?answer=126303
      > > >
      > > > Our vision when FeedBurner joined Google was to help bring the best
      > > > of what
      > > > the
      > > > (but
      > > > analysis, and
      > > > >

      > > > jay
      > > >
      > > > --
      > > > http://ryanishungry.com
      > > > http://jaydedman.com
      > > > 917 371 6790

      > > > Rupert
      > > > http://twittervlog.tv/
      > > > Creative Mobile Filmmaking
      > > > Shot, edited and sent with my Nokia N93

      > > Richard (Show) Hall
      > > http://richardshow.org

      Roxanne Darling
      Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more
      http://reef.beachwalks.tv
      808-384-5554
      Video --> http://www.beachwalks.tv
      Company -- > http://www.barefeetstudios.com