It's worse. I think I'm gone. On Blogger

  • paulvideoprez
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2009
      I used address, paulpierognotyourpresident.blogspot.com

      I was not recognized.

      I know some people who have seen my videoblog even recently.

      I currently seem to have no access to it and to finding anything out
      about it.

      I could use help.
    • Rambos Locker
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2009
        Paul, I can access it no problems, so it looks to be all intact.

        http://www.paulpierognotyourpresident.blogspot.com
        Clear your browser cache and try again.

        Cheers Rambo
        http://rambos-locker.blogspot.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2009
          It seems now that I get get to my videoblog address, but I cannot
          enter my blogger account. It fails to respond to the information I
          have, and attempts to correct it do not succeed.

          Paul

          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Rambos Locker"
          <rambos_locker@...> wrote:

          > Paul, I can access it no problems, so it looks to be all intact.
          >
          > http://www.paulpierognotyourpresident.blogspot.com
          > Clear your browser cache and try again.
          >
          > Cheers Rambo
          > http://rambos-locker.blogspot.com