Help! I'm Blogged Out.

  • paulvideoprez
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2009
      I have an account with blogger. Indeed, that's the sight of my
      videoblog.

      Today I could not access it. Blogger would not accept me. I used my
      standard information which I have written down.

      I sort of could reset, but that resetting ignors my ongoing, working
      videoblog. It's a new start with nothing there.

      It seems my attempts to reach my videoblog complicate things further
      and create more obstacles.

      Is there anyway I can fix this and reconnect with my videoblog?
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 2009
        On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 8:49 PM, paulvideoprez <paulvideoprez@...> wrote:
        > I have an account with blogger. Indeed, that's the sight of my
        > videoblog.
        > Today I could not access it. Blogger would not accept me. I used my
        > standard information which I have written down.
        > I sort of could reset, but that resetting ignors my ongoing, working
        > videoblog. It's a new start with nothing there.

        Hey Paul--

        I'll be glad to help you with your issue offlist.
        Sometimes Blogger has issues. We'll get you squared away.

        http://ryanishungry.com
        http://jaydedman.com
        917 371 6790
      • paulvideoprez
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 6, 2009
          Thanks!

          I have not been able to break through on the problem. It's been a
          cycle of Blogger sending me a message saying click to to change your
          password and I respond and get a statement they're sending me a
          message and I respond to it and it continues.

          I have found no opening to either obtain and change a password.

          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jay dedman" <jay.dedman@...>
          wrote:

          > On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 8:49 PM, paulvideoprez <paulvideoprez@...>
          wrote:
          > > I have an account with blogger. Indeed, that's the sight of my
          > > videoblog.
          > > Today I could not access it. Blogger would not accept me. I used
          my
          > > standard information which I have written down.
          > > I sort of could reset, but that resetting ignors my ongoing,
          working
          > > videoblog. It's a new start with nothing there.
          >
          > Hey Paul--
          >
          > I'll be glad to help you with your issue offlist.
          > Sometimes Blogger has issues. We'll get you squared away.

          > http://ryanishungry.com
          > http://jaydedman.com
          > 917 371 6790

        • David Terranova
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 7, 2009
            Have you tried deleting blogger cookies? Something may have happened which
            is confusing your login process.

            --
            David Terranova
            www.davidterranova.com | blog.davidterranova.com | www.rebelrave.tv

            From: paulvideoprez <paulvideoprez@...>
            Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 03:30:37 -0000
            To: "videoblogging@yahoogroups.com" <videoblogging@yahoogroups.com>
            Subject: [videoblogging] Re: Help! I'm Blogged Out.

            <mailto:videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com> , "Jay dedman" <jay.dedman@...>
            wrote:

            > On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 8:49 PM, paulvideoprez <paulvideoprez@...>
            wrote:
            > > I have an account with blogger. Indeed, that's the sight of my
            > > videoblog.
            > > Today I could not access it. Blogger would not accept me. I used
            my
            > > standard information which I have written down.
            > > I sort of could reset, but that resetting ignors my ongoing,
            working
            > > videoblog. It's a new start with nothing there.
            >
            > Hey Paul--
            >
            > I'll be glad to help you with your issue offlist.
            > Sometimes Blogger has issues. We'll get you squared away.

            > http://ryanishungry.com
            > http://jaydedman.com
            > 917 371 6790

          • Jan McLaughlin
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 7, 2009
              I had not the same, but similar problem.

              Some of this technique may help:

              http://fauxpress.blogspot.com/2007/03/bloggers-indentified-faux-press-as-spam.html

              Good luck!

              Make sure you add a second email account @ gmail so you're notified if
              someone logs in as you and that email has to authorize any changes.

              Jan

              On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 8:33 AM, David Terranova
              <david@...> wrote:
              > Have you tried deleting blogger cookies? Something may have happened which
              > is confusing your login process.
              >
              > --
              > David Terranova
              > www.davidterranova.com | blog.davidterranova.com | www.rebelrave.tv
              >

              > From: paulvideoprez <paulvideoprez@...>
              > Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 03:30:37 -0000
              > To: "videoblogging@yahoogroups.com" <videoblogging@yahoogroups.com>
              > Subject: [videoblogging] Re: Help! I'm Blogged Out.
              >

              > Thanks!
              >
              > I have not been able to break through on the problem. It's been a
              > cycle of Blogger sending me a message saying click to to change your
              > password and I respond and get a statement they're sending me a
              > message and I respond to it and it continues.
              >
              > I have found no opening to either obtain and change a password.
              >
              > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
              > <mailto:videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com> , "Jay dedman" <jay.dedman@...>
              > wrote:
              >>
              >> On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 8:49 PM, paulvideoprez <paulvideoprez@...>
              > wrote:
              >> > I have an account with blogger. Indeed, that's the sight of my
              >> > videoblog.
              >> > Today I could not access it. Blogger would not accept me. I used
              > my
              >> > standard information which I have written down.
              >> > I sort of could reset, but that resetting ignors my ongoing,
              > working
              >> > videoblog. It's a new start with nothing there.
              >>
              >> Hey Paul--
              >>
              >> I'll be glad to help you with your issue offlist.
              >> Sometimes Blogger has issues. We'll get you squared away.
              >>
              >> Jay
              >>
              >> --
              >> http://ryanishungry.com
              >> http://jaydedman.com