Re: [videoblogging] Re: Video: Your day in moments

  • Rupert
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 5, 2009
      On a related note, the marvellous Mary Matthews just made a video
      from pictures people took at midnight on Jan 1st.
      http://videopancakes.blogspot.com/2009/01/project-midnight.html

      On 4-Jan-09, at 8:11 PM, Kevin Lim wrote:

      Adrian,
      Looking forward to it :)

      Archive.org seems to generate thumbnails from uploaded video as
      independent jpegs, which I've stitched together as a cover poster for
      previous videos. A quick and dirty way might also be to simply grab a
      screenshot of video thumbnails generated from within your video
      editing program, where you can even set the intervals of the clips.

      Kevin Lim
      Cyberculturalist
      http://theory.isthereason.com
      This email is: [ ] bloggable [X] ask first [ ] private
      email locator: ╔╗╔═╦╗ ║╚╣║║╚╗
      ╚═╩═╩═╝