Check out our new web series EXIT Stage Left - Feedback

  • emerging_artist_productions
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2009
      Greetings all, just got our first review of EXIT Stage Left from
      NewTeeVee Station and wanted to get some additional feedback on our
      first episode.

      http://tinyurl.com/7ydfp3

      Please get back to us at producers @lowrytheatercompany .com -
      thoughts, reviews, comments, ideas, suggestions.

      Cheers!
    • Paul Pierog
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2009
        The playing and shooting look quite good.

      • emerging_artist_productions
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 14, 2009
          Thanks Paul,

          We are very proud of the show, still working out all the kinks but I
          honestly believe that we are on the right track. Just got our first
          two notices,

          One from NewTeeVee Station:
          http://tinyurl.com/7ydfp3

          An this one from Tubefilter"
          http://tinyurl.com/822yl6

          Anyone have experience with the press, what has helped your show, what
          has hurt it, any suggestions for marketing?

          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Paul Pierog <paulvideoprez@...>