Re: [videoblogging] Verdi is the king

  • Kath O'Donnell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2009
      yes thanks very much Verdi & Steve!! was great. the live chat was fun
      too - to watch with other people.
      I took a few screenshots (but missed some shows that i saw - too busy
      watching) http://tinyurl.com/93pp4e

      & croma - wow!

      --
      http://www.aliak.com
      http://www.brisbanedancepartiesarchive.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2009
        What are people thanking Verdi for?

      • Markus Sandy
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2009
          On Jan 5, 2009, at 12:43 PM, Paul Pierog wrote:

          > What are people thanking Verdi for?

          http://www.24hours24artists.com/

          as if you needed a reason ;)