Verdi is the king

  • l.deniel@modele11.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2009
      Thank Verdi you made this day and this night for the vloggers in the
      world.
      That was my best live experience on internet
      Thx again
      Loiez

      Loiez Deniel
      http://www.loiez.org
      l.deniel@...
      ! new cell phone : +33 06 08 31 96 98
      Skype : ultimcodex
      M'appeler gratuitement de votre PC sur mon portable
      http://call.mylivio.com/loiez
    • Kath O'Donnell
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2009
        yes thanks very much Verdi & Steve!! was great. the live chat was fun
        too - to watch with other people.
        I took a few screenshots (but missed some shows that i saw - too busy
        watching) http://tinyurl.com/93pp4e

        & croma - wow!

        --
        http://www.aliak.com
        http://www.brisbanedancepartiesarchive.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2009
          What are people thanking Verdi for?

        • Markus Sandy
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2009
            On Jan 5, 2009, at 12:43 PM, Paul Pierog wrote:

            > What are people thanking Verdi for?

            http://www.24hours24artists.com/

            as if you needed a reason ;)