Would love your input

  • triponadeal
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2009
      Hello all. I am an ex-TV producer who is attempted a foray into your
      world. We have just started our first weekly show called "Trip on a
      Deal" and would love your input. What do you think? Good content?
      Length? Delivery?

      You can find the show at triponadeal.com or on most video hosting
      sites (blip, youtube, revver, etc). We're still working on the trip
      on a deal site ... hope to debut a travel related social network to
      surround the show soon. Any advice would be much appreciated.

      Thanks for your help.
      John Palacio
      jp@...
      http://www.triponadeal.com
      twitter.com/triponadeal
    • michaelaivaliotis
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2009
        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "triponadeal" <jp@...> wrote:

        > You can find the show at triponadeal.com

        Rule #1: Before making an announcement of your website on the
        internet, make sure it's functional.
      • Paul Pierog
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2009
          Trip On A Deal is off to a very good start.

          Paul Pierog

        • triponadeal
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 6, 2009
            Thanks! Obviously, my biggest focus right now ... getting the word out!

            --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Paul Pierog <paulvideoprez@...>
            wrote:

            > Trip On A Deal is off to a very good start.
            >
            > Paul Pierog

          • Pope Hal Tse Kometes KSC
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 6, 2009
              Greetings John,

              Firstly looks good, like the intro, graphics, content and would
              watch more of these . Short enough, looks good on full size monitor(
              will try it later on a phone)

              The sound for the presenters is panned hard to a single channel which
              is a little off putting, I wear my cans half cocked at work so all I
              was hearing was the music, effects until I realized what was happening
              it's particularly off putting during the You Tube clip which has the
              sound on both channels and gets in the way of the dialog. I can't
              believe it's a deliberate choice given the quality of the rest of the
              show but i

              Lastly the ending. The fair use titles are pretty meaningless as far
              as any culpability is concerned and maybe your own logo, promotion
              ending on the URL is more beneficial?

              best of luck with the new show.

              --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "triponadeal" <jp@...> wrote:

              > Hello all. I am an ex-TV producer who is attempted a foray into your
              > world. We have just started our first weekly show called "Trip on a
              > Deal" and would love your input. What do you think? Good content?
              > Length? Delivery?
              >
              > You can find the show at triponadeal.com or on most video hosting
              > sites (blip, youtube, revver, etc). We're still working on the trip
              > on a deal site ... hope to debut a travel related social network to
              > surround the show soon. Any advice would be much appreciated.
              >
              > Thanks for your help.
              > John Palacio
              > jp@...
              > http://www.triponadeal.com
              > twitter.com/triponadeal

            • triponadeal
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 7, 2009
                There are all very helpful thoughts.
                Thanks.

                Would love to hear how you view it on your phone and what phone you
                are using!
                Appreciate the help!

                John
                www.triponadeal.com
                A weekly webcast of vacation ideas and unbiased travel deals

                --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Pope Hal Tse Kometes KSC"