Re: [videoblogging] Dear 2008,

  • Rupert
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2009
      Great video. Reminded me of all the great videos of yours that I've
      caught at various times this year.
      Rupert
      http://twittervlog.tv/

      On 2-Jan-09, at 1:34 PM, mcmpress wrote:

      An incredible year of amazing people, places and things. Thank you,
      2008. You were good to me.

      http://www.vimeo.com/2695112 <http://www.vimeo.com/2695112>

      - Mary Matthews
      Video Pancakes