Dear 2008,

  • mcmpress
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2009
      An incredible year of amazing people, places and things. Thank you,
      2008. You were good to me.

      http://www.vimeo.com/2695112 <http://www.vimeo.com/2695112>

      - Mary Matthews
      Video Pancakes

    • Rupert
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2009
        Great video. Reminded me of all the great videos of yours that I've
        caught at various times this year.
        Rupert
        http://twittervlog.tv/

        On 2-Jan-09, at 1:34 PM, mcmpress wrote:

        An incredible year of amazing people, places and things. Thank you,
        2008. You were good to me.

        http://www.vimeo.com/2695112 <http://www.vimeo.com/2695112>

        - Mary Matthews
        Video Pancakes