  • Michael Rosenblum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      $15,000 VJ Award.
      This year, for the fourth year in a row, we are offering the single
      largest Video Journalism award in the world. A 10,000 Euro prize will
      be awarded in Brussels on March 4th to the single best VJ driven news
      piece submitted, as well as an all expense paid trip to Belgium to
      collect the award. This is a unique opportunity for journalists to
      receive the recognition they so rightly deserve.

      Details for the award here:
      http://www.theconcentra.org/en/news/general/

      President & CEO

      Rosenblum Associates Inc.