Re: Perian / iChat Video conflict

  • Bill Cammack
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2008
      Yeah man. iChat video is garbage when it has to go through two
      routers (one on each end) or from Mac to PC. Very flaky. I use
      Skype, myself. Flawless. Also, since Skype upgraded their video from
      like *5*fps to 25fps, it's really the app of choice.

      I'll have to try the gmail one. My gmail contacts are in the jabber
      section of my iChat, so I haven't bothered to do it through the actual
      Google Mail website.

      Bill Cammack
      http://billcammack.com

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "schlomo rabinowitz"